Position: Integrated Media Account Manager
Job Location: Miracle Mile district, Los Angeles, CA
Job Duration: Full Time
The Integrated Media Account Manager will be responsible for interactive advertising and sponsorship revenue sales. The position is responsible for proactive engagement with clients and potential clients as well as keeping up-to-date on trends, issues and opportunities in the market.
Specific Duties and Areas of Focus:
- Develop advertising and sponsorship revenue for Frontiers Magazine and FrontiersMedia.com in accounts, agencies and territory to meet assigned annual revenue target.
- Develop presentations and sponsorship concepts by working with management and creative teams to meet clients' needs as well as revenue goals.
- Manage the sales process from beginning to end—from prospecting to proposal & presentation, close, campaign implementation (in conjunction with digital and print ad ops) through post-campaign analysis.
- Other key duties as assigned
- 2+ years in ONLINE ad sales or digital advertising agency experience
- Must be proficient in identifying and establishing prospect lists
- Must be a problem solver and creative thinker able to develop sales solutions based on customers' needs
- Must be proficient in developing client proposals/presentations
- Must have excellent communication skills in all environments—email, phone and face-to-face.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Ideally the candidate will possess:
- Strong sales skills with a proven track record
- Exceptional organization skills
- Self motivated with strong team ideals
- Knowledge of medium, the product, the market, the competition, the agencies and/or clients
To apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org